Standard American and Co.
Also Treatments that can be applied in most bidding systems
- Transfer responses to 1♣ showing clubs or balanced; another thread about continuations after transfer completion; more
- Transfer checkback AKA Izdebski Transfers
- Transfers after 1♦-1M, when 1♦ is always unbalanced; a more general thread on responses to unbalanced 1♦
- Riton 2♣. Some variations and interaction with Kaplan Inversion and more of the same.
- Fred Gitelman on Game Tries
- 2NT as invitational+ raise of 1♥/♠; another; another
- An overview of response structures to strong 2♣
- Transfers after 1x-1y-2NT
- Wolff Signoff after 1x-1y-2NT
- Montreal Relay, a system where 1♣-1M shows a 5-card suit and 1♣-1♦ relays for 4-card majors
- Followups to an inverted minor raise; another thread including Fred's structure
- New Minor Forcing
- Primer on reverse bidding including discussion of the Ingberman convention
- Continuations after 1♦-1♥-2♣-2♠ (fourth suit forcing)
- Impossible 2♠ (after 1♥-1NT-2m)
- 1m-1M-2M that can potentially be a 3-card raise.
- 1♥-1♠ auctions including variations of Kaplan Inversion.
- Jeff's Magic Elixir: 1♠-1NT-3♣ showing 5-4 majors, 5-5 blacks or a singlesuiter.
- Fourth suit invitational (rather than the more common fourth suit forcing to game).
- Zirconia: Better bidding after 1♥-1♠.
- A motivation and writeup of Reverse Gazzilli: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
- A basic Gazzilli writeup. Gazzilli is a convention where a 2♣ rebid after a 1M opening shows either clubs or any strong hand. (Frederick Staelens)
- Another Transfer Walsh writeup (Paul G.)
- Comparison of Montreal Relay, NMF, Checkback, XYZ, Leong Transfers, Morgan Transfers, etc. (similar to Izdebski Transfers?) (Pete Matthews)
Structures after natural 1NT/2NT openings